Sunday 18 July 2010

Jewellery exhibition closes

Well I have spent two full days dismantling the jewellery exhibition at Whitby Museum this week.  I was not really looking forward to having to replace all the objects I had borrowed from different collections but in the end, just working my way quietly from display case to display case, it wasn't too difficult.

I have really enjoyed the whole process and am still thinking about some of the ideas thrown up in the course of my planning and research.  I hope to be a bit more experimental in my own work in the next few months, but time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Friend,

    Nice and great information I found in this blog. Thanx for sharing this information. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

    Handmade Jewelry Store TN

    ReplyDelete